Transferring Leadership into a Reality Through Coaching & Mentoring
Our coaching helps galvanize mid to senior level executives and high performing/high-potential leaders to achieve optimal performance targets through a collaborative partnership built on taking action and maximizing potential.
“If you think you are leading, but no one is following, you are really only taking a walk.” – John Maxwell
In this powerful alliance, clients find themselves:
- Doing more than they would on their own.
- Increasing self-awareness.
- Creating momentum and consistency.
- Challenging themselves to take more effective and focused actions.
- Becoming more balanced and fulfilled.
- Improving performance and effectiveness.
- Achieving short and long-term targets more efficiently.
- Gaining greater respect and influence with others.
- Improving relationships with others – professionally and personally.
- Communicating and collaborating for increased trust and unity.
- Navigating changes more successfully.
With a coach as their guide, clients are able to define their dreams, recognize what’s holding them back, and move forward with great momentum and clarity of vision.
“The whole world steps aside for the person who knows where they are going.” – Anonymous
Are you looking to develop your full potential? Do you want to develop individuals or teams in your organization to accelerate performance?
Individual Coaching package:
Six month coaching package including 2-4 coaching sessions per month, access to a LeadAdvantage coach throughout the process, tips and articles from your coach, and a 360-degree behavior assessment.
We utilize a process that is flexible and customizable to meet the needs of each client and organization. Our LeadAdvantage coaches encourage you to stretch yourself, do more than you would on your own, and assist you in achieving your target goals with less detours and more focus.
Team Coaching package:
Customized sessions include a 6-8 week series of 2 hour group sessions followed by individual coaching conversations.
Contact email@example.com for additional information and pricing
A recent study in the Journal of Public Personnel Management found that training improved managerial productivity 22.4% while training plus coaching improved productivity 88%. When the vision, mission and culture of an organization are in alignment with an individual’s values and professional goals, the employee is committed to the organization, more productive, effective and happier at their job. This confronts the retention and productivity issues that many organizations face today, and ensures that leaders are creating leadership at every level in the organization.
Presentation and Communication Coaching
How you communicate impacts your ability to reach your full potential – from the words you use to the questions you ask. Presentation and Communication skills coaching is for:
- Leaders who are looking to take their skills to the next level
- Sales professionals looking to pitch their products and services more effectively
- Professionals who are looking to speak to a large audience or at a conference
- Individuals who want to “own the room” when it really counts
We will assess your needs, and work with you (or your group) to achieve your communication goals.
The challenge for companies in a successful mentoring process is the time commitment and manpower to effectively set up a program and continue to follow-up throughout the process.
LeadAdvantage helps alleviate that burden by providing the hours necessary to ensure a successful and sustainable process. The purpose of this process is to enrich and advance leadership development for your emerging leaders by engaging more experienced senior leaders to partner with and promote the mentee’s development in specific areas. This proactive initiative will help prepare high-potential employees for future managerial positions. Successful mentoring programs require proper understanding, planning a structured process, implementation and evaluation.
Scope of Work
- Develop a Customized Mentoring Program
- Facilitate the two-day Strength of Management, the Influence of Leadership workshop and administer the Leadership Pattern Assessment (LPA – a 360 degree feedback survey)
- Individual consultations with mentors after process is underway to provide support and clarify direction of mentees
- Provide support to mentors and mentees throughout the process by offering telephone access to a LeadAdvantage coach when needed for questions/guidance
- Provide a process and framework formalizing the mentor/mentee relationship
- Facilitate a six‐month workshop for mentees and mentors to establish action-oriented, hands-on “next steps” for the mentor/mentee relationship for the second half of the year
- Collect information at the end of the year for continued success of the process
- Participate in a celebration with mentors and mentees at the end of the year
Please contact us today to learn more about business coaching and mentoring at LeadAdvantage.